Sunday, September 14, 2008

Project Follies

I said I'd stay with Uncle for another year. I am revisiting that commitment. Our Fearless Leader pulled the req on our key technology tool, for what is a valid reason but very late in the game. So now we watch the other team redo the req and hopefully we get a decision by mid to late October and can move on. On top of that, our FY09 funding is still pending a decision by the High MucketyMucks. If they wait long enough we'll go out of business on our own due to the lack of funds. My two target dates are January 3, 2009 and July 3, 2009. The later date gives a boost to the annuity, but not much else.

I have had frustrating moments with Uncle and his friends before, but this about takes the cake.

No comments: