Thursday, April 26, 2007

So Shoot Me

Naturally the document I worked up is in the office, not here, so I can't share any more of what I have thought up in terms of Aldermanic Accountability. But we can carry on and I promise to have it tomorrow.

As to time and place - The Weather Channel (my source for all things weather related) is calling for partly sunny skies and 71 degrees on Saturday. What say you all to gathering at the sculpture at Pratt and the Lake on Saturday at 2 PM? I'll bring my trusty Franklin and take notes and we'll start the process there. Hopefully it won't end there. I'll post afterwards so those who couldn't come will know what is up.

Regarding May 5, I have no green thumb, but am usually handy with shop-vacs, Hoovers, dust rags, Comet, and so on. Catch the drift so far? Also good at snapping chalk lines, and I do know the difference between a flathead and a Phillips screwdriver.

I am checking with my condo assoc regarding May 5. We have our own condo cleanup day later in the month.

No comments: