Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I VOTED! DID YOU?! & Dorothy Brown's Visitation

Yes indeed, I voted in the primary and I don't usually vote in the primary. Skipped the judges and voted on everything else. Even voted for myself for Gov and Lt Gov (write-in). Won't win of course but what the heck, it can't hurt. One thing is certain. I put another nail in The Toddler's coffin! Please God - he gets retired from politics after this!

Also ran into Jim Ginderske who reported a Dorothy Brown sighting NOH at the polling place. Willy White I do believe. She was attended by 10 of her nearest and dearest as she chatted up the judges. Check the The Urban Coaster for pics, Jim has a couple. Egads when will these politicians ever learn that the appearance of impropriety is as damaging as any improper act itself?!

No comments: